What information do we collect about you? The types of information we ask you for will depend on the type of product or service we provide to you and may include the following:
- Your name and address and other contact information;
- Your credit card details; and
- Transaction information relating to any products that we provide to you, such as details of any wines purchased.
We only collect information that we need to provide our products and services and to obtain supplies necessary for production. You do not need to give us any of the personal information requested, but if you do not it may affect our ability to provide you with our products or services. If you visit our website, we may record your internet address or domain name, the date and time of your visit and the browser you are using. This information will only be used for statistical and website development purposes and will not be used to identify individual users.
Use and disclosure of your personal information, we use your personal information to:
- Process orders you have given us;
- Respond to your queries;
- Administer and manage the products or services we provide to you;
- Where appropriate, ensure and maintain the quality of supplies;
- Where appropriate, ensure compliance with orders placed by us;
- Enforce debts;
- Verify the creditworthiness of prospective creditors;
- Send you information about other products or services that may interest you – at any time you may request that we stop sending you information about other products or services;
- If you are a distributor of our wines, to publicise this fact; and
- Maintain and update our website.
We may disclose personal information:
- To our agents, contractors or third party service providers:
– in connection with the uses specified above; or
– that provide financial, administrative or other services in connection with the operation of our business, for example accountants, lawyers, IT support and mail-houses;
- We may otherwise use or disclose the information:
- Where the law requires or permits us to do so (eg. to law enforcement agencies); or
- Where you consent.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons.
Opting Out of Communications
Two Tonne Tasmania offer an ‘opt out’ mechanism, so that you may have the opportunity to decide to not receive marketing or promotional information from us. We will remove you from any of our lists that may be used for communication purposes. At anytime you can contact the company to ‘Opt out’ of any future direct marketing. Additionally on all Direct Marketing correspondence, the ‘opt out’ mechanism will be made clear. Also, please see the ‘Contact Us’ at the end of this policy.
When we will contact you
We may contact you at your email or other address, which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with information, which may be of interest about new Two Tonne Tasmania products and special offers and other matters, which may interest you.
- For those of you with an email address, to send you an email newsletter.
We will not send you ‘spam’ (advertising information) without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. Nor will we pass this information external to this company. If you are receiving communications from Two Tonne Tasmania and do not wish to receive this information any longer, please see the ‘Opting out of Communications’ section of this policy.
Storage and security of your personal information collected through our website
Two Tonne Tasmania will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information, which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Our employees and data processors are obliged and trained to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Two Tonne Tasmania. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of communications over the Internet, we cannot give an absolute assurance that your information will be secure at all times. Two Tonne Tasmania will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored securely, whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only staff needing access are allowed to access it. Your personal information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Two Tonne Tasmania will take all reasonable steps to destroy your personal information if it is no longer needed for any of the purposes or uses disclosed above.
Future on line changes
Access and correction
Contact Us If you becomes aware of any problems with areas on our website or our work practices, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns. If you have any concerns, reservations, or wish to see what information we may hold on you, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
By Email: email@example.com Or in Writing: 796 Windermere Rd, Swan Bay, Tasmania, 7252. We will endeavor to have your query answered with 14 days.