Minimum order is 6 bottles. All shipping is complimentary.
- Be the first to get our wines! You will receive a priority allocation of all of our wines, including;
- Your own selection of Dog & Wolf Pinot Noir and Chardonnay (6 or 12 total).
- Selection of sub regional wines based on production. Includes a combination of TMV Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling and EST Pinot Noir (6 or 12 total).
- Selection of Spring Ziggurat releases, based on production. Includes a combination of Ziggurat Pinot Noir, Riesling & Orange (6 or 12 total).
- Mixed 6 or 12 of sub regional wines, selected by the winemaker, based on make of individual wines. 6 pack sub regional allocation $199 (10% off RRP) 12 pack sub regional allocation $377 (15% off RRP) Recurring payment 1st March. Delivered prior to official release date. Allocations now open for 2019 Vintage
- Mixed 6 or 12 of Ziggurat Spring releases. Selected by the winemaker, based on make of individual wines. 6 pack allocation $158 (10% off RRP) 12 pack allocation $299 (15% off RRP) Immediate and then recurring payment on 1st September each year. Delivered prior to official release date. Current Vintage-2019 (only available until first Ziggurat sells out)
- Choose own combination of Dog & Wolf Pinot & Chardonnay. Pre-order subscription. Delivered pre release so you will be the first to get these wines. 6 bottle allocation $300 12 bottle allocation $548 (10% of RRP) Recurring payment 1st July each year. Delivered prior to official release. Current allocation-Vintage 2019
‘The Dog & Wolf’ represents a more complicated winemaking style. It is made in tiny quantities and is inspired by its name.
The name comes from the French expression, ‘entre chien et loup’. Translated this is ‘between dog and wolf’. It is used to describe a specific time of day, just before night, when the light is so dim you can’t distinguish a dog from a wolf. It expresses that limit between the familiar, the comfortable versus the unknown and the dangerous, between domestic and wild. It is an uncertain threshold between hope and fear. This wine is produced with all these elements in mind; it is a blend of two vastly different winemaking styles.The 2018 Dog & Wolf Pinot Noir is a combination of two parcels of fruit. The first, picked early, intense flavour, and concentration, made more in the house style, 30% whole bunch this year. The second, taken a little later, is 100% whole bunch, a wilder expression. Together these sit side by side in maturation, until being blended to find balance between power and elegance, creating 'the dog & wolf'. Production is limited to the quality of the season. Bottled without fining or filtration.
Release to mailing list and pre order-June 22.Orders containing this wine as a pre order will not be shipped until release date.
- Out of stock
EST is a special release sourced from the East Coast of Tasmania, with the intention of highlighting regionality within our island state.The EST Pinot Noir is sourced from one of the most coastal and northern vineyards in Tasmania. Grown just north of Bicheno, a mature vineyard that lies within view of the ocean to the north and east. This highly maritime climate results in an extremely long and mild growing season, with a smaller than average diurnal range. The soft and velvety fruit profile of this vineyard is on feature in this wine, yet it still received a small amount of whole bunch inclusion in the ferment to aid structure and balance.
- Out of stock
TMV is a snapshot of the Tamar Valley in any given year, from the perspective of TTT.The TMV18 Pinot Noir features the fundamental components of our house style. It has a whole bunch backbone, 25% inclusion, which works in combination with a fresh, fruit driven lift due to partial carbonic maceration. A very gentle approach to fermentation is followed by maturation for 9 months in a mix of seasoned and new (15%) new French oak, on lees. Racked and blended, this wine was bottled without fining or filtration.
- The first release of the TMV Chardonnay, this aims to showcase the Tamar Valley & Tasmania in a more classical style than the Ziggurat. From two parcels of fruit grown by TTT, a combination of techniques utilised to achieve detail, texture and generosity in flavour. FYI-its doesn't come in a Riesling bottle, just don't have a bottle shot yet because it is so new!
- Out of stockThe second release of the TMV Riesling, this aims to showcase the Tamar Valley & Tasmania in a more classical style than the Ziggurat. From two parcels of fruit, and a mix of four clones. Attempting to find precision, purity and balance. Bottled in September 2018, matured in glass prior to release.
- Ziggurat spring wines are produced with a simple philosophy in mind. They are adventurous in winemaking style, creative and unique each year, but above all, they are fresh and textural.
Ziggurat spring wines are produced with a simple philosophy in mind. They are adventurous in winemaking style, creative and unique each year, but above all, they are fresh and textural.The majority of this wine is Riesling, whole bunch pressed and fermented in a combination old French oak & stainless steel, left to rest on lees for three months. It was blended with a small amount (5%) of Gewurztraminer, which had a couple of weeks of carbonic maceration, before being pressed to an old oak, where it matured separately until blending. The result is an aromatic, fresh and textural white wine. Lemongrass, bath salt, spice and peel on the nose. On the palate, crunchy granny smith apple, classic lemon and lime juiciness from the Riesling, aided by sweetness and texture from the gewürztraminer with has been carefully blended to find balance.